Pier.jpg

Seamore, 74 Blessington Street

Converted to flats 1913, 1st floor added in 1918 Converted to flats 1913, 1st floor added in 1918 photo by Peter Johnson, August 2013

** Please note that this item is currently being worked on. More details will be added very soon.**

Other Names:  St Albans (ca. 1920-)
Date Built:  ca. 1867
Architect:  unknown
Builder:  unknown
Cost:  unknown
Owners:  Charles Brown FISHER (1867-1875), Elizabeth OGILVY (ca.1880-1896)
Occupants:  
Description:  
History:  

insert images & MMBW plan here.

  Source Description or [note]
1.    
     
     
     
     
     
     

The St Kilda Historical Society respectfully acknowledges:


Yalukut Weelam clan

The traditional lands of the Yalukut Weelam clan and the continuing relationship of the Boon Worrung people to our local area

City of Port Phillip

The continuing support of the City of Port Phillip

Volunteers

The contribution made by past and present volunteers

© 2018 St Kilda Historical Society Inc. ABNº 25 188 646 275. All Rights Reserved.