H32492-4638_1220x400.jpg

Barham, 51 Grey Street

The property of E B Green ca.1854 The property of E B Green ca.1854 lithograph by Samuel Thomas Gill, Pictures Collection, NLA

Barham House was constructed in 1850 to the designs of the architect John Gill (ca.1797-1866). It was built for Edward Bernard Green (1809-1861) wealthy pastoralist and businessman.

For more information about its history download this pdfBarham data sheet235.96 KB.

sk0457
Front view in 1872, Port Phillip Collection image #SK0457

Login Form

Members login to update account details

Membership Application form

© 2018 St Kilda Historical Society Inc. ABNº 25 188 646 275. All Rights Reserved.