||Clyde School for Girls; Alma House
||This site was founded by Alice and Florence Chambers in 1877. They named it Faireleight Ladies College. It was purchased by Isabel Henderson in 1910, and she renamed it Clyde School for Girls. It relocated to Hanging Rock in the 1920s. It is now known as Alma House.
||Faireleight Ladies College; Clyde School for Girls
Reference/s: St Kilda Historical Society. (2013, February). CPP Heritage Recognition Program - Carlisle Ward. St Kilda Times, (212), 9 - 10. Retrieved from https://www.stkildahistory.org.au/news-and-events/newsletters
Melbourne Mansions Database, Miles Lewis. https://aai.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=198:5:4295578498208::NO:RP:P5_ID:1428
Compiled by: Peter Johnson (image); Sally Moore (information table)
Last updated: 21.09.20