1855 Kearney Map 4 off Wellington Street https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/kearney-1
1857 Crown Alottments St Kilda part of Parish of Prahran. Ownership of area south of Wellington Street S Bawtree https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/parish
1873 Vardy Maps - Map 1 N Ward Iist: property 230 index name W Pummeroy? https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/vardy-plans
1855 Edward Littlejohn Backhouse
1895 Community of the Sisters of the Church
Currently 2022 St Michaels Grammar School (part of)
Sandra Matherson St Michael's Grammar School (assistant to Head of the School) correspondence June 2012 with the SKHS.
Accessible from Marlton Crescent off Wellington Street
Formerly Marton Crescent was the entrance driveway to Marlton House.