1857 Prahran Parish Map (Identifying Crown Land Allotments 1845 onwards) Two Crown Allotments ID 16 and 17 owned by JH Spenser. SW Cnr Fitzroy Street and Grey Street. https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/parish
1855 Kearney Map along Fitzroy Street from Grey Street to the Jackson Street link to Fitzroy Street shown as unoccupied. https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/kearney-1
1873 Vardy Map West Ward Sheet 4 Allotment 41 along Fitzroy Street now in the name of S Jackson who also owns adjoining sites including allotments 37 38 39 and 40 along Grey Street now including a new conection making Jackson Street continuous to Fitzroy Street. Wattle House is on Allotment 40 being the home of S Jackson. https://stkildahistory.org.au/our-collection/resources/vardy-plans
1890's Circa 1900 MMDB Record 30 St Kilda .
Above information available on Maps section of the St Kilda Historical Society website
1913 pamplet St Kilda by the Sea advertises a series of four adjoining mansion/ boarding houses named left to right as Aberdour (c1884) duplex Racine and Voltaire (C1891) and Scarborough (c1884), Houses and dates identified by Carmel McKenzie