• Vivamus lobortis
  • Ut porttitor urna ut pretium
  • Phasellus convallis tincidunt enim.

Norval Loch Street

  • Date Built: To come
  • First European Land Owner:

    To come

  • Architects:

    Email 4.9.02 from Cameron Crawford, a student studying interior and exhibition design at Swinburne University. He was looking for information on 'Norval', which was built in 1898 and is now the St. Kilda West RSL. It was built by Frederick Charles Henry Thomas, previously of Albert Part. It was originally no 30 - 31 Loch St, but is now 23 Loch St, St Kilda West. Likely ref: BEMJ, 18 Oct 1898, supp p 4 - JL, tenders called for brick res, Loch St, StK.

  • Description:

    To come

  • Compiled by: To come