• Vivamus lobortis
  • Ut porttitor urna ut pretium
  • Phasellus convallis tincidunt enim.

Alma Road

Named after the Battle of the Alma (20 September 1854), usually considered as the first battle of the Crimean War (1853–1856), which took place just south of the River Alma in the Crimea. An Anglo-French force under General St. Arnaud and Lord Raglan defeated General Menshikov's Russian army, which lost around 6,000 troops.

 

Charnwood, 22-44 Alma Road

Charnwood, 22-44 Alma Road

Large two story house in the Renaissance Revival style

Read more


Camelot, 85 Alma Road

History of house and images will be added here shortly

Read more


Selhurst, 37 Alma Road

Click for details

Read more



Graylings, 107 Alma Rd

History of house and images will be added here shortly

Read more


Ingleton, 131-133 Alma Rd

History of house and images will be added here shortly

Read more



Wahroonga, 138 Alma Road

Wahroonga, 138 Alma Road

Single storey brick villa built pre 1873.

Read more


Farnley, 142 Alma Road

Farnley, 142 Alma Road

This was a single storey, double fronted villa built in 1865 for Sir Archibald Michie, probably as an investment property.

Read more


Waitara, 144-158 Alma Road

Waitara, 144-158 Alma Road

A large single storey villa built for Archibald Michie in 1854 to the designs of Ohlfsen Bagge architect.

Read more


Yanakie, 161 Alma Road

Yanakie, 161 Alma Road

More information will be added soon

Read more



Fernacres, 215-217 Alma Road

James McCulloch purchased Crown Allotment 178A at the Government Land Sale 21 December 1857.

Read more


Herford, 203-211 Alma Road

Herford, 203-211 Alma Road

Frederick Christian Lange (1832-1888) purchased Crown Allotment 172A sometime between 1864 and 1870.

Read more


Cumloden, 195-201 Alma Road

Cumloden Villa was constructed in 1873 or 1874 for John David McHaffie, the Phillip Island squatting pioneer, as his town house.

Read more