• Vivamus lobortis
  • Ut porttitor urna ut pretium
  • Phasellus convallis tincidunt enim.

Barkly Street

Named after Sir Henry Barkly, GCMG, KCB, FRS, FRGS (24 February 1815 – 20 October 1898) who was a British politician, colonial governor and patron of the sciences. He was Governor of Victoria from 26 December 1856 until 10 September 1863. Prior to 1857 this was know as Boundary Road as it marked the extent of the City of Melbourne's jurisdiction.

 

Woonsocket, 43 Barkly St

Woonsocket, 43 Barkly St

History of house with images will be added here shortly. Stay tuned!

Read more


Braemar, 56 Barkly St

Braemar, 56 Barkly St

History of house with images will be added here shortly. Stay tuned!

Read more


Oakrood, 181-201 Barkly Street

Oakrood, 181-201 Barkly Street

History of house with images will be added here shortly. Stay tuned!

Read more


Hofwyl School, 192 Barkly Street

Hofwyl School, 192 Barkly Street

The school was opened in 1862 by James Bonwick

Read more