• Vivamus lobortis
  • Ut porttitor urna ut pretium
  • Phasellus convallis tincidunt enim.

Barham, 51 Grey Street

The property of E B Green ca.1854 The property of E B Green ca.1854 lithograph by Samuel Thomas Gill, Pictures Collection, NLA

Barham House was constructed in 1850 to the designs of the architect John Gill (ca.1797-1866). It was built for Edward Bernard Green (1809-1861) wealthy pastoralist and businessman.

For more information about its history download this pdfBarham data sheet235.96 KB.

sk0457
Front view in 1872, Port Phillip Collection image #SK0457